Dear Prospective Client,
Thank you for visiting my website today.
I have been selling and buying real estate for clients since 2004. Each transaction is unique and I treat them as such. The guidance given to clients after understanding their needs is extremely important. And guidance is only relevant is the current market it is given.
Below are services I perform for sellers and buyers from a general perspective. Each engagement is unique and my approach adapts to each one.
If you are looking to sell your home, as your realtor I will perform the following services for you:
- 4.5% Full Service Professional Listing. That is not a discount. That is a great deal for you. If you are paying more you are paying too much.
- I will provide a comparative market analysis of properties in the area to be sure you understand the range value of your home.
- I will take you to current comparative active listings so you can see what properties are competing with your property.
- I will explain the dynamics of the list price for your property.
- I will be listing your home on the internet with photos to show off your property. (85%+ homebuyers shop for properties online).
- I will provide an electronic lockbox so only active real estate agents can visit/access your home. All visitors will schedule an appointment on-line.
- I will place professional sign post in the yard with a brochure box.
- I will perform open houses so potential buyers can view your home.
- I will review offers with you so you understand all aspects of them.
- I will review the listing agreement with you and all aspects of getting your home ready to sell and what to expect once your home is active on the market.
- I will, once an offer has been ratified, be involved in making sure all commitments to be performed by you are done timely and review all correspondence from buyer with you through the closing of the contract at settlement.
If you are looking to purchase a home, as your realtor I will perform the following services for you:
- Cashback to homebuyers. Most transactions require the buyer to purchase an appraisal and a home inspection report before closing. I will credit my buyer clients an amount that will assist with these expenses at closing.
- I will review the buyer agent agreement with you and all aspects of it.
- I will understand your needs and desires so that we are visiting properties that are in this criteria.
- I will put you in touch with a lender(s) to be sure you are qualified to purchase the property that interest you.
- I will and you will find properties that interest you. You will select a list of properties to view and we will visit these properties.
- I will, once a property is identified for purchase, write up the offer for you according to your instructions.
- I will be involved in making sure all commitments to be performed by you are done timely and review all responses from seller with you through the closing of the contract at settlement.
I look forward to speaking with you about your real estate needs and hope to work with you in meeting your goals.
A referral from you is very important to me and most appreciated. Thank you.
VA Realtor Lic #0225077944